Put that Nazi Furs Fuck Off thing on a shirt, and I'm buyin' it... hahaha.
A downloadable asset pack
drugs() (pronounced "Do: drugs") is a kit for building a splash screen in the style of the "Winners Don't Use Drugs" warning that was ubiquitous in arcades of yesteryear.
- .PSD file format
- Neatly sorted layers and groups
- Only uses Arial and Courier New fonts for maximum compatibility
- Cleanly masked assets with no fringing or translucent pixels
- Example seals that match the colour choices of the original
- Easily replaceable captions, just type and the styling is already done for you
- A colour table describing the original screen's exact palette
You can add whatever message you want, but a number of anti-fascist logos and slogans are included for your convenience.
Everything is released under the CC BY 4.0 license. Logos were edited from public domain sources (credit to @antifafurs for the furry ones). I have no idea what license the edited FBI seal is under but who cares.
Click download now to get access to the following files: